Field-trip Application process – Cross-institutional, within Australia

This application information is for students currently enrolled in a degree at another Australian tertiary institution.

  1. Ensure you have written approval from your home institution to undertake Arts units.
  2. Complete a Cross-institutional study application form to enrol in the required unit and submit it to Arts Student Services.
  3. When you have received confirmation that you are enrolled in the unit, register for the field trip and pay the field trip fee via-e-cart (link available in the table under Programs and Dates.)