- Heather Builth
- Bruno David
- Tim Denham
- Peter Kershaw
- Merna McKenzie
- AP Christian Kull
- Ursula Pietrzak
- Kale Sniderman
- Barbara Wagstaff
- Brown, J. The Origins, Development and Environmental History of Caledonia Fen, Bennison Plains Victoria. PhD. With Meredith Orr
- Johnston, R. A high resolution, multi-proxy, environmental reconstruction of the Last Glacial Maximum to Holocene from Tower Hill, western Victoria, Australia. PhD
- Lancellotti, L. Archaeological landscapes and environmental changes: Neapolis, Gulf of Oristano, S.W. Sardinia, from the Bronze Age to the present. PhD. With Jim Peterson.
- Lewis, T. The value of plant macrofossils in vegetation reconstruction and their application to landscape conservation and restoration in southwestern Victoria. PhD. With Nick Porch and Heather Builth.
- Pietrzak, U. The Fate and Behaviour of Copper in Vineyard Soils of Victoria, Australia. PhD
- Rule, S. Decadal to centennial climate variability from the last glacial period to the present: Lynch’s Crater, Northeast Queensland, Australia. PhD. With Simon Haberle and Chris Turney
- White, C. Climate change and environmental response in south western Victoria: a palaoecological record from Lake Surprise, western plains of Victoria. PhD
- Leahy, P. (2009) Long term perspectives of Yarra River billabongs (Melbourne, Australia): limnological and palaeolimnological evidence. PhD.
- Graham. K. (2008) The contribution of wind-blown dust and its associated pollen to the alpine soils of Victoria. M.Env. Sci. (Research).
- Davies, S. (2007) The geochemical characterisation and past environmental significance of mid-late Quaternary tephra deposits in Greater Australia. PhD – Queen’s University, Belfast.
- McLeod, A. (2007) Palaeoenvironmental change in the Central Highlands of Victoria interpreted from the analysis of macrofossil charcoal. PhD.
- Sniderman, J.M.K. (2007) Late Pliocene and Early Pleistocene vegetation and climate cyclicity in the Western Uplands of Victoria, Australia. PhD.
- Porch, N. (2006) A method for reconstructing the Quaternary climates of Australia using fossil beetles. PhD.
- Cook, E.J. (2006) Late Quaternary environments and climate history at Lakes Bolac and Turangmoroke, Western Victoria, Australia. PhD.
- Rowe, C. (2005) A Holocene history of vegetation change in the western Torres Strait region, Australia. PhD.
- Bleakley, N. (2003) Late Holocene palaeoecology of Taynaya Bay: The relationship between diatom assemblages and sediment composition in response to climate change in Antarctic coastal environments. PhD.
- Fluin, J. (2002) A diatom-based palaeolimnological investigation of the lower Murray River (southeastern Australia) PhD.
- Anshari, G. (2000) Late Quaternary environments of the Lake Sentarum region, West Kalimantan, Indonesia. PhD.
- Tibby, J. (2000) The development of a diatom-based model for inferring lake water total phosphorus and its application to Burrinjuck reservoir (southern New South Wales, Australia) PhD.