Colloquy is an online journal publishing articles and reviews by postgraduates and early career researchers in literary and cultural studies, philosophy and related interdisciplinary fields. It began its life as a printed journal in 1996 within the then Centre for Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies. Today, Colloquy is produced as a free, downloadable online journal in Adobe Acrobat PDF format by postgraduate students within the Literary and Cultural Studies Graduate Research Program.
All work is double-blind refereed by appropriate academic experts, which ensures the originality and currency of the journal. Colloquy aims to publish critical work by early career researchers that meets a high standard and which contributes to current debates.
Our journal aims to:
- give postgraduates a forum for debate,
- contribute to an engaged and active postgraduate culture,
- contribute to the scholarly community by publishing cutting edge postgraduate research,
- offer postgraduates the opportunity to circulate new work, and
- provide postgraduates with editorial experience.
Colloquy is run by postgraduate students in the Literary and Cultural Studies Graduate Research Program, Monash University. We encourage current Monash postgraduates who are interested in becoming involved to email the editors or come by during our office hours.
Colloquy International standard serial number (ISSN)
Arts Online Site