In your application, you should address the following headings:
- Academic Record: What topics in Bioethics have you studied? What bioethics subjects (if any) have you completed? What results have you achieved in your studies, particularly for bioethics subjects (and bioethics assignments)?
[These details will help Monash determine the relevance of an applicant’s studies to the priorities of the work of the WHO Global Health Ethics Unit.]
- Research Experience: Do you have any research experience (including research essays or research papers) that might be of relevance to the priorities of the work of the WHO Global Health Ethics Unit? If so, provide details.
- Professional experience: Do you have any professional experience that might be of relevance to the priorities of the work of the WHO Global Health Ethics Unit? Is so, provide details.
- Expected benefits of Fellowship: If you are awarded a Fellowship how would you plan to use the experience that you can expect to gain from your involvement with the WHO Global Health Ethics Unit?
- If awarded the Fellowship, do you plan to complete APG5044 (Professional internship) during your WHO visit as a (or the) capstone unit of your Master of Bioethics degree?
You should work to a limit of 2,000 words, and organise your responses within this limit as you think best.
Contact Michael with any queries. (Ph 9902 4847, or email: Michael.Selgelid@monash.edu).