Andrew Benjamin has a joint appointment in Philosophy and Jewish studies in the School of Philosophical, Historical and International Studies (SOPHIS). He is a graduate of Universities in Australia, France and the UK. His predominate area of interest is philosophical aesthetics with a focus on painting and architecture. His publications include the following:
- Benjamin, A. (2010) Place, Commonality and Judgment: Continental Philosophy and the Ancient Greeks.London, New York, Continuum Books. Pages 1-196.
- Benjamin, A. (2006) Style and Time: Essays on the Politics of Appearance. North Western University Press. Pages 1-167.
- Benjamin, A. (2004) Disclosing Spaces. On Painting. Manchester, Clinamen Press. Pages 1-141.
- Benjamin, A. (1997) Present Hope. Philosophy, Architecture, Judaism. London, Routledge. Pages 1-180.
- Benjamin, A. (1993) The Plural Event. London, Routledge. Pages 1-211.