Scholarships are designated for the following institutions subject to approval:
- Global Centre for Responsibility to Protect (New York)
- Anne Frank House (Amsterdam) – To be confirmed for 2018
- Johannesburg Holocaust and Genocide Centre (Johannesburg)
- Majdanek State Museum (Lublin, Poland)
- Jewish Holocaust Centre (Melbourne)
- POLIN Museum (Warsaw)
- Documentation Center of Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Jewish International Film Festival (Melbourne)
- Stand Up – Indigenous Partnership Program (Melbourne)
- National Commission for the Fight against Genocide (CNLG) (Kigali)
- Rwanda Cinema Centre Internship (Rwanda)
Read about scholarships for up to $4000 here.
Students must be enrolled in ATS 3130 Arts International Internship or ATS 3129 Arts Internship to be eligible for scholarship support. In addition, students must have completed at least 12 points of credit in Jewish Studies or Holocaust and Genocide Studies. Awards will be allocated on a competitive basis based on academic achievement and an interview. Students may be eligible for additional Monash Abroad funding.
- DON’T MISS OUT! INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES – SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE Internships at the National Commission for the Fight against Genocide (CNLG) – Rwanda Internship at POLIN – Museum of ... Read more