The ACJC hosts several conferences and workshops each year across our study areas.
- What does it mean to develop conceptual paradigms of the Holocaust? From its etymological roots, “paradigm” denotes patterns, models, precedents, and examples, but also the ... Read more
- THE DR JAN RANDA AFTERMATH WORKSHOP IN HOLOCAUST AND GENOCIDE STUDIES ON ‘THE HOLOCAUST AND THE SOVIET UNION’. Melbourne, May 27 and May 28, 2015 Workshop: Presentations of ... Read more
- Translating Pain: An International Forum on Language, Text and Suffering. 10-12 August 2015, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia Read more
- The Dr Jan Randa Aftermath Workshop in Holocaust and Genocide Studies on the theme of ‘The Holocaust and the Soviet Union’. Dates: Workshop: a two-day workshop ... Read more
- Revisiting Rwanda: Aftermath Conference Public Symposium, Sunday 24 August, 7.30pm Read more
- Aftermath Conference: Revisiting Rwanda on the Twentieth Anniversary Read more